WELCOME TO FOMPPS (Friends of Malmesbury Park Primary School)
All parents and carers at Malmesbury Park Primary School are automatically members as they have a child enrolled in the school. FOMPPS is an open community of parents/carers/teachers/and other “friends” working together alongside the school to ensure the best educational experience for all its pupils.
Parents and care givers have a big impact on how well their kids do at school. Taking an active role in FOMPPS is one of the ways you can make a difference and get involved:
* We raise money to fund school initiatives through charity activities and events
* We provide a social support network for parents and guardians
Following the AGM meeting on 25th September 2018, the management committee is composed as follows:
* Chair: Francesca Hall and Daphna Skotnicki
* Treasurer: Kay Kilgallon
* Secretary: Enrica Conrotto
* FOMPPS meeting: Tuesday 12th March at 6 pm (FOMPPS meeting 12.03.2019)
* Coffee afternoon: Friday 29th March at 2 pm
* Easter event: Date to be confirmed
The Giving Machine
You can find Malmesbury Park Primary School on TheGivingMachine, a great fundraising site that lets you raise donations whenever you shop online. It’s easy to use and doesn’t cost you (or us) a penny! To start raising free donations go to https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/causes/malmesbury-park-primary-school and join – it’s that easy!
You can also download the free desktop reminder app to help you remember to always shop online via TheGivingMachine https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/shop-and-give/
Thank you for your support!