The safe recruitment of staff in the Trust is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in education. Reach South Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils in its care. As an employer, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
It is vital that the Trust creates a culture of safe recruitment and adopt recruitment procedures that help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse pupils or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
The Trust will:
- ensure that the best possible staff are recruited on the basis of their merits, abilities and suitability for the position;
- ensure that all job applicants are considered equally and consistently
- ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds including race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or religious belief, sex or sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, disability or age;
- ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, recommendations and guidance including the statutory guidance published by the Department for Education (DfE), Keeping Children Safe in Education - September 2019 (KCSIE), the Prevent Duty Guidance for England and Wales 2015 (the Prevent Duty Guidance) and any guidance or code of practice published by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS); and
- ensure that the School meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary pre-employment checks.
Vacancies at Malmesbury Park Primary School
We are a large primary school in central Bournemouth. We always update the website with any vacancies we have. If having read about our ethos and learning values you feel you would fit in then please do apply at ReachSouth.org.
We are currently recruiting a Behaviour Lead Teaching Assistant. To apply, visit the Reach South Academy Trust website by clicking here.