Strategic Leadership Team of Malmesbury Park Primary School
The Strategic Leadership Team is made up of the following people:
ü Headteacher – Mrs. Jackie Green
ü Deputy Headteacher – Mrs. Nic Smith
ü Assistant Headteacher – Mrs. Beulah Johnson
ü Assistant Headteacher – Mrs. Valerie Osborne
ü Assistant Headteacher – Mr. Mike Hall
We have a core set of values which underpin our work as a team.
Collaboration: We recognise and value the skills of individuals. We unite in our goal to achieve excellence.
Courage: We will take informed risks in order to raise standards throughout the school. We are determined to follow our beliefs in order to achieve our goals and shared vision.
Accountability: We will take responsibility for our individual and corporate decisions ensuring appropriate actions are identified and undertaken.
Empowerment: We are a strategic team with high aspirations. We have the freedom to develop creativity and innovation, encouraging our community to be part of a passionate, challenging and stimulating learning environment.
Integrity: We take responsibility for making ethical and/or moral choices even in the face of complex situations.
1.Be responsible and accountable for the standards and quality within the school.
- All staff being aware of the part they play in raising standards.
- All children achieving at least good progress.
- Sharing high expectations of positive behaviour throughout the school.
- Providing high quality professional development to ensure teaching is excellent.
2.We share responsibility for the leadership of the school.
- Understanding that the responsibility rests ultimately with the Headteacher.
- Having corporate responsibility.
- Playing an active role in the leadership of the school.
- Supporting each other.
3.Always put the needs of the children at the centre of what we do.
- Providing equality of opportunity for all children to a rich, inspiring and engaging curriculum.
- Ensuring that our safeguarding systems are rigorous and current.
- Providing pupils with a range of experiences in order to develop life skills for the future.
- Building positive relationships in order to listen and respond to pupil voice.
4.To lead by example in all aspects of school life.
- Promoting a healthy work/life balance.
- Promoting efficient time management skills.
- Promoting, living and exemplifying our ethos values.
- To be role models of life-long learning.
- Having a culture of high expectations for all.
5.Provide the strategic direction for the school.
- Maintaining a strategic overview
- Responding to local and national initiatives when appropriate for our children.
- Writing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the strategic plan.
6.Recognise our commitment to stakeholders and school partners.
- Promoting partnerships with parents.
- Seeking opinions and giving them due regard.
- Participating in the life of the local community.
- Celebrating the diversity of our community.
- Forging effective partnerships at key transition points.
7.To develop and maintain effective communications.
- Ensuring there are opportunities for stakeholders to share information.
- Informing and providing training, supported with documentation.
- Sharing key messages and reinforcing expectations.
- Providing system which enable stakeholders to be held to account.